Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What are the greatest pleasures money can buy?

In one word, EXPERIENCE. And if money is not an object, here are some of the things I would love to experience before I die. Let's start with my homeland.

  • See the secluded Taj Mahal on a full moon night. I would pay lavishly to have everybody else removed from there.

        

  • Moving up on my trip, I would love to see the sun rise on the Everest ranges.
  • Stay in one of these modern yet ethnic bamboo huts in China.

  • Eat authentic, freshly made, Sushi from the best chefs in Japan.                                                              
  • See the Russian Ballet.
  • Smoke legal weed in Amsterdam.

               
  • Pay a hot couple to kiss under the illuminated Eiffel Tower and then photograph it with an expensive camera.
  • See the Bosphorus bridge in Istanbul from a ferry.
  • Dine at the Buckingham Palace.
  • Sample French Wines.
  • Draw a Graffiti on the Berlin Wall.

  • Stay at a luxury hotel in Venice in a room overlooking the water.

  • Throw a party inside the Roman Colosseum
    .
  • Sit ramp side at Milan fashion week.

  • Stay at one of the high rise buildings in Dubai and wait for this to happen to Burj Khalifa.

  • Go on a camel back trek across the Sahara desert.
  • Eat Ethiopian food.
  • See an ethnic belly dancer at Morocco.
  • Take a selfie sitting on top of the Great Sphinx of Giza.
  • Meet Jacques Kallis, one of my favourite all rounders in the game.

  • Ride one of these bad boys across the Atlantic, and at night go to the top deck and hope Kate Winslet comes over to jump off.
  • Take Bear Grylls with me and get lost in the Amazon rainforest.
  • Witness a street football match at Brazil, where the game is actually a religion.

  • Face my fear of heights and bungee jump from here.
  • Run in a bull run. (Pay a lot of guys to be behind me.)

  • Sip Pina Coladas on an empty beach in Hawaii.
  • Break all bounds and try to have a night like the guys in the movie Hangover I at Vegas. Hookers are optional, but recommended.

  • Find this place, from where this photo is taken and organize an overnight picnic here with the people I love.
  • For the passionate nerd deep inside me, visit the International Comic Con at San Diego.
  • Visit Hollywood and catch a list of people like Christopher Nolan, Leonardo Dicaprio, Morgan Freeman, Anne Hathaway, Christian Bale, Kevin Spacey, Martin Scorsese, and practically the whole Hollywood in action.
  • Go to Washington DC, meet the President of the United States, and ask him all about CIA and beg him to let me see some agents in training.
  • Travel to Canada and try to fetch a date with Robin Scherbatsky (Cobie Smulders) to a hockey game.

  • Get to Antarctica and catch a live show of this.



  • Take a swim in the clear waters of the Maldives.

  • Go sea diving in the coral reef islands near New Zealand.

  • Get back home and die peacefully and content. Thanks to Maurice Kelly's brilliant idea I had to add this as my final wish. Have Morgan Freeman read my funeral rites.


No comments:

Post a Comment